XPR releases BIOC2 fingerprint reader in brand new elegant aluminum housing and a great number of up-to-date technical features belong to it. The traditional thermal sensor is replaced with a capacitive one, as well as the storage capacity of the reader has been increased up to 9500 fingerprints.
- Surface mount fingerprint reader with capacitive sensor
- Recognition and matching time: <1sec -Storage capacity: 9500 Fingerprints
- New elegant aluminium housing in different colours
- Configuring the system and Fingerprint enrollment done through PC, locally or remotely
- Connection to PC done through converters: CNV100, CNV200, CNV300
- Enrolment can be also done from Desktop Reader BioE
- Adjustable Wiegand protocol (1 to 128-bit) is utilized in the biometry reader which makes it compatible with controllers with Wiegand interface
- Buzzer sound level adjustment through PC
- Wiegand Protocol adjustment done through PC
- Separate BioManager Software available free when used with third party controllers
- Fingerprints stored in the reader and backup copy kept in the software
- Power Supply: 12Vdc
- Consumption: 150mA max.
- Weight: 200g