Teletek is EUROPEAN Manufactured Product & certified by LPCB, SGS & EVPU. Optical-smoke detector is powered on from the panel and can be controlled via the communication protocol.
- SensoIRIS S130 is an addressable optical-smoke detector designed for installing in addressable fire alarm systems supporting TTE communication protocol. The detector is powered on from the panel and can be controlled via the communication protocol.
- Operating Voltage Range: 15 - 30VDC (Nom. 27VDC);
- Consumption in quiescent state, no communication: < 160ÃŽÂ¼A@27VDC;
- Consumption in quiescent state, with communication: < 200ÃŽÂ¼A@27VDC;
- Consumption in alarm state, with communication: 6.5mA;
- Sensitivity, selectable from control panel: High/ Normal/ Middle/ Low;
- Protected area (in accordance with EN54-7): up 120mÃ‚Â²;
- Installation height (in accordance with EN54-7): up 16m;
- Output in alarm state at terminal RI (terminals 4/ 1): 7.5 mA (max)/ 7.5V;
- 2 2 Wire Gauge for terminals: 0.4mm - 2.0mm;
- Operating temperature: -10Ã‚Â°C to +60Ã‚Â°C;
- Relative humidity resistance: (93 Ã‚Â± 3)% @ 40Ã‚Â°C;
- Protection: IP30;
- Weight (including base): ~125g;
- Dimensions (including base): 103x42mm.