ECOMARK wants to make a difference in water purification and wastewater solution.
We understand the complexity of wastewater treatment and disposal norms which have come up with a great challenge for the textile, leather, paper, food and other major industries. We can design Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) or wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) with state of the art modern technology to reduce the challenge and to get treated water, which is safe for the environment and off course meet regulatory requirements.
We are the local partner of ATB Water GMBH, a German water solution company, who are expert in design and manufacture, erection and commissioning of Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) in various countries in the world following the most modern and cost effective design. Besides, we have joint collaboration with many other companies in this sector. ECOMARK has developed wastewater solutions to fulfil advantages for industry owners as the following:
- Maximum process efficiency
- Optimized design with reduced space
- Minimum running costs due to energy efficient equipment
- Minimum chemicals requirements
- Reduced sludge production
- Automatic process resulting less number of operators
- Guaranteed results as per international standards
We can design your Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) in a several alternative design technologies as the following:
- i) Activated Sludge Process (ASP)
- ii) Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR) Method
iii) Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR) Method
iii) Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) Method
For large scale Effluent Treatment Plant or Wastewater Treatment Plant, we provide turn-key solution including civil, mechanical, electrical and architectural inputs that are designed to help preserve natural resources and prevent waste and pollution.