Reverse Osmosis (RO) is used to purify water and remove salts and other impurities in order to improve the color, taste or properties of the fluid.
Reverse osmosis, according to the scientific screening methods, remains the most effective method that filters potentially harmful elements from water. The effectiveness of this method makes RO water highly recommended by healthcare professionals for human consumption.
We design, supply, erection & commissioning of Reverse Osmosis Plant, which is energy efficient, simple in design and easy to operate.
Water Recovery System
- Whether a partial water recovery or a zero liquid discharge (ZLD) system is required, ECOMARK is able to fulfil every need of customer through advanced membrane treatments
- Wide range of technologies available: microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis.
- Can achieve high water recovery percentage with the latest generation membranes with lowest energy and chemicals consumption
- Has specialization in recovery of textile wastewater discharges.
- Guaranteed output water quality, suitable for reuse in factory for dyeing purposes as well as boiler or other applications where high-quality water is needed.
- We can meet the compliance with ZDHC Aspirational Guidelines